Thursday 18 September 2014

Involuntary Side Chick

It’s my opinion that, most women who are side chick are unaware that they are. Unfortunately or fortunately; whichever way I decide to look at the situation, I too was an involuntary side chick. After reflecting on this past experience, I came to realize that there were telltales that I was a side chick, but I missed them. Let me share with you three major signs I missed.
He/She Lives Where?
After dating for quite some time, knowing where your partner lives is a must. The option to visit should at least be on the table. The secrecy of residence could mean he/she is not comfortable with the aesthetics of the house or hiding a family inside. Question his family history; if it’s mystery, chances are you are a side chick. 

Did I Hear His Phone Vibrate?

The phone goes on silent or vibrates when you go out (nowhere public). Question the reason for doing this and don’t fall for the; I want undisturbed quality time with you, or I forgot to put it back to ring after leaving the office etc. Then there is the issue of answering the phone, but then walks away and asks to be excused. Be alert of the phone issue.

Not Seeing You Again this Christmas?

You are highly likely a side chick if you never spent a holiday together. Being extremely busy during the holidays, family emergencies increase (someone in the hospital). Plans are made for the next holiday, but are then canceled at last minute.
I am confident that if you keep your eyes open, and you ask all the necessary questions you will find out if you are an involuntary side chick. Let my experience prevent you from making the same mistake.

 IMAGES MAY BE SUBJECT TO COPYRIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment