Friday 24 October 2014

It’s My Birthday!!!! Celebrating My Wins

Celebrating my birthday has always been a big deal for me, for as long as I can remember. I would drop hints or be very direct about the gifts I wanted and make a huge fuss over it. I would also try to do something different with my hair and buy two new outfits, one for going out on my birthday and one for church.

However, since getting married, I realized that I would need to adjust my birthday celebrations because my husband views birthdays as "just another ordinary day." Can you imagine? Despite this, I still celebrate my birthday with confetti and drums. I am slowly convincing him to celebrate his birthday with just as much excitement and joy. After all, everyone deserves to feel special on their birthday!

Age 26 2014  Wined and Dined by the Hubby 


   I am Alive!
Another year of life has been granted to me, and that alone is cause for celebration. I believe it's better to celebrate a birthday than to mourn a death. Even in the event of my passing, I would want my loved ones to celebrate my life with a joyous occasion.
Age 22, Pirate themes boat trip



   I Grow in Wisdom
I have one grey hair on my leg as a reminder of the mistakes I made in my youth. I've learned from those experiences and have grown wiser over time. I'm excited to continue learning new life lessons as I journey through life.
Age 21, Glamour Shot Photo Shoot

 More Accomplishments
With each passing year, I've accomplished more than I ever thought possible. Although I know I haven't always done my best in everything, I'm proud of what I have achieved. As a wife, mother, and entrepreneur, I hold a Bachelor's Degree and look forward to wearing these hats with increasing sophistication in the future.
Age 20, What did I do this year? 

  More Time to Love
Celebrating another birthday is a blessing, and it's even more special to have someone to share it with. Having a partner to love and hug every day is a true gift, and I'm grateful for their presence in my life. As a parent, I feel incredibly lucky to have the opportunity to watch my children grow and to show them my love in new ways each day. Another year means more chances to express my love, and I look forward to making the most of them.
Age 19, lol Guess I love the Photo Studio 

   Reflection

Another year of life has been granted to me, and I'm filled with gratitude as I reflect on the many blessings I've received. I'm thankful for my journey, which has been enriched by the many meaningful moments I've shared with loved ones. As I look ahead, I'm excited to create even more unforgettable memories.

I want to express my sincere appreciation to everyone who has made my past birthdays special. My family - my mother Annie, Marlo, father Devon, aunt Marvette, and aunt Nicolette - and my sister Shandece, thank you for your love and support. Of course, a special shoutout to my husband Mallor, who always makes my birthday a special occasion.

To my friends - Oneisha, even though we're long distance, you always make an effort to celebrate with me, and I appreciate it so much. To Stephi-Ann, Kerry-Ann, Carene, and Duklon - thank you for the amazing part 2 of my recent birthday celebrations. And Marlon, I couldn't forget you - merci! If I missed anyone, please know that your love and support is deeply appreciated. Thank you all so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment