Dating your partner shouldn't stop after you get married. Marriage should not sentence you to grey hair, chores, nagging and a fun-less life. Keep dating; you will continue to learn about your partner while you enjoy each other’s company. Who knows, might even find reasons to fall in love will each other all over again. Plan a date night at least once a month, there is so much to do, there are no excuses.
All you need to do is leave the house together. I am not disregarding the idea of staying home to watch a movie or bake together. Once in a while this is fine, but is should not be settled on too frequently.
My top 10 picks of activities to do together
- Go out to dinner.
- Discover new things in the city
- See a movie, at the theater
- Do a do-over of your first date!!
- An Ice cream shop is nice too
- Go shopping! Get something both will enjoy
- A walk in the park
- A trip to another country/city/parish/state to do something new
- Romanic picnic
- Visit to couple’s favorite spot “lookout point”
I am open for your suggestions, share your ideas in the comment box provided.