Friday 7 February 2014

Valentine Gift Ideas for Her


I don’t know if these are general valentine’s gift ideas for women, but I really think many women would love at least one of these gifts. Men, I know you need help figuring out what to get your lover this year. Some of you might even plan a break up, or have already called off the relationship just to avoid this Valentine’s Day mushy stuff lol. (I hope this is really not true.) I hope these five simple suggestions make you less panicky.
1)     Uninterrupted Quality Time
I read in the book His Needs, Her Needs by W. Harley that one of a woman’s basic needs is quality time. She wants to spend some time with you, to talk, share her dreams and watch a movie together, among other things. This time is uninterrupted - no children, no phone calls and certainly no social media to post what you are doing during the course of your special time together. So, if you have been very busy and hardly found time to spend together, she would love very much if you gave her some quality time. Do some rescheduling, and make it happen.
2)     Shoes
I am yet to find a woman who doesn’t love shoes. I think that the first thing a woman notices about another woman’s outfit are her shoes. Then we start to think would I wear that? Where did she get it, I want one! Women spend a lot of time window shopping for shoes. I cannot see how you would go wrong if you took her shoe shopping, gave her a gift certificate from her favourite shoe store, or do the shopping yourself and surprise her with a really hot pair of shoes. *You will more than likely get “lucky” later on and she may just be wearing ONLY the shoes.
3)     Spa Day
We ladies love pampering! Can I get an AMEN! We enjoy getting our hair done, the manicure and pedicure and I won’t leave out the body massage. Especially hard working mothers, they would love this time to unwind and relax *and to temporarily forget about all the tasks they have to complete. However, in these economically difficult times, your pocket might not be able to go as deep so as to afford sending her to a spa. Therefore, I suggest you take up the challenge and do it yourself. Watch some “how to” videos online, you might not be able to do it as well as the professionals, but she will love your efforts.
4)     Chocolate
Some clichés I believe should remain a part of Valentine’s Day. Buying her chocolate is certainly on *my list. There is just something about chocolate that a girl finds hard to resist. If you are dating or together long enough, by now you should know her favourite kind/s. But, if the relationship is still young, get her a box of assorted chocolates to play it safe.

(5)   Electronics
In this technological age, women are very much a part of the love/craze for electronics like their male counterpart. We want phone upgrades, the tablets, music players etc. too.

Now men, go out and shop, shop, shop! Use this guide to personalize and fit into something your lover will love, and love you more for it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment